About ProHealth Care and the ProHealth Care Foundation
For more than a century, ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. Our health care team strives to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. Our regional health care system offers fitness and wellness services, primary and specialty care, hospital care, rehabilitation, home care, hospice care and more.
Compassionate Care Close to Home
An essential element of a healthy community is the availability of high quality health care services. At ProHealth Care, it is our responsibility and our privilege to provide health care to our neighbors. Our health system includes:
- Three acute care hospitals
- A rehabilitation hospital
- The UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
- ProHealth Medical Group, with 14 clinics and seven urgent care sites
- Two ambulatory surgery centers
- A wellness and fitness center
- Home care services
- Home hospice services and an inpatient hospice
- Regency Senior Communities
- Occupational health services
The ProHealth Care Foundation has a strong tradition of philanthropic support throughout Waukesha Coutny. We continuously work to improve the health of our community by partnering with individuals and organizations in the area to make a difference in the lives of our patients.